Date   

Event: Sig UX-UI Bi-weekly - What's New and RTE - 05/26/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Sig UX-UI Bi-weekly - What's New and RTE

When:
05/26/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord - SIg-UX-UI voice channel

Organizer: Joshua Rainbolt rainbj@...,

View Event

Description:

Hi O3DE Community,

We want to invite you to our Sig UX-UI meeting. This is a bi-weekly meeting and we will cover the following items from the UX team.


What will we be covering?

  • Reviewing the “RTE” program roadmap and updates.
  • “What’s New” program:
    • New experiences that community will find interesting to learn about.
    • Live tutorials about existing experiences.
    • Feedback from any research previously done.
    • Some of these meetings will become YouTube videos (depending on topic).
  • UX program changes and updates
  • Sig Announcements
  • Triage if time permits.


Schedule

  • The Sig UX-UI meeting will be on every other Thursday
  • Time: 10-11pm PST
  • Location of meeting: https://discord.gg/Af6taCS4sq (discord chat room)
  • The “what’s new?” and “RTE” updates  will be on the opposite week as this meeting.

How can I use this Bi-weekly meeting?

  • Please add any specific agenda items you would like to talk about to the ticket.  https://github.com/o3de/sig-ui-ux/issues
  • We will address any agenda items first, then any open topics from the community.
  • If you have specialty such as research, design, or a unique understanding of game development. Let us know so we can ask you to test new experiences.
  • Offer to be a note taker. We always need some help here.
  • Offer to put together agenda items and or review agenda items from previous meetings.


What should I bring to this bi-weekly meeting?

  • Nothing is required but the following items would be helpful
    • Asking question about things you don’t understand about the workflow or subject we are reviewing.
    • An update on items you have been working on for the Sig UX

Cut-off time / cancellation

  • For the UI/UX bi-weekly meeting the Sig UX/UI team will check the GitHub Agenda item ticket 24 hours before the scheduled meeting, if no one signs up in the session, we will lock down the agenda of that day.
  • If you are unable to attend after signing up, Please just reach out in discord or on the ticket to let us know about the changes.


Now: sig-graphics-audio issue triage - 05/25/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

sig-graphics-audio issue triage

When:
05/25/2022
10:00am to 10:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
sig-presentation discord

View Event

Description:
Weekly sig-presentation issue triage meeting to be held in the sig-presentation audio channel on Discord.


Event: SIG-Simulation Issue Triage - 05/25/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: SIG-Simulation Issue Triage

When:
05/25/2022
5:30pm to 6:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly SIG-Simulation issue triage meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will triage new issues in order of priority (Blocker/Critical/Major).


Event: Documentation & Community SIG issue triage - 05/25/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Documentation & Community SIG issue triage

When:
05/25/2022
9:30am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord (discord.gg/o3de): SIG Voice Channel #sig-docs-community

Organizer: Stephen Tramer stramer@...

View Event

Description:
Join the O3DE Docs & Community SIG for our weekly triage of open issues for the documentation, website, and O3DE. In our triage meeting we categorize and evaluate incoming issues that are the responsibility of the SIG, and assign PRs to our reviewer pool.


Now: SIG-Core Issue Weekly Triage - 05/25/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

SIG-Core Issue Weekly Triage

When:
05/25/2022
9:00am to 9:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
SIG-Core Discord

Organizer: @AMZN-pratik pratikpa@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly SIG-Core issue triage meeting to be held in the SIG Core audio channel on Discord. We will triage new issues in order of priority (Blocker/Critial/Major) 


Event: SIG-Core Issue Weekly Triage - 05/25/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: SIG-Core Issue Weekly Triage

When:
05/25/2022
9:00am to 9:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
SIG-Core Discord

Organizer: @AMZN-pratik pratikpa@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly SIG-Core issue triage meeting to be held in the SIG Core audio channel on Discord. We will triage new issues in order of priority (Blocker/Critial/Major) 


SIG-Core Monthly Meeting Date (June) #poll-notice

mcgarrah@...
 

Hello O3DE calendar subscribers,
The SIG-Core group is scheduling its monthly meeting for June(1-hour in length) and here is the linked GHI for the preliminary meeting agenda https://github.com/o3de/sig-core/issues/38.
If anyone has additional agenda items, please add comment on that issue.

Below are a set of available options for when the SIG-Core meeting should take place.

Results


Event: #sig-release meeting - 05/24/2022 #sig-release #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: #sig-release meeting

When:
05/24/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
@sig-release voice channel in O3DE Discord

Organizer: Joe Bryant

View Event

Description:
Scheduled for once every two weeks. Meetings will be held on Discord in our SIG voice channel. We will review SIG’s scope, introductions, sig business, then the agenda. We will will also determine agenda for future meetings.


Cancelled Event: Cross-SIG Issue and PR Triage - Monday, May 30, 2022 #cal-cancelled

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Cancelled: Cross-SIG Issue and PR Triage

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, May 30, 2022
10:00am to 10:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord sig voice #sig-release

Organizer: Halle Ford

Description:
Bi-weekly recurring meeting. Goal is to triage current issues and PRs to their respective sigs.

Issues needing a SIG
PRs needing a SIG
Issues with no Triage or SIG labels


Event: Sig UX-UI Bi-weekly Office hour - 05/19/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Sig UX-UI Bi-weekly Office hour

When:
05/19/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord - SIg-UX-UI voice channel

Organizer: Joshua Rainbolt, Yuyi Hsu rainbj@..., yuyihsu@...

View Event

Description:

Hi O3DE Community,

We want to invite you to our Sig UX-UI Office hour meeting. This is a bi-weekly meeting and we will cover the following items from the O3DE UX team.


What will we be covering?

  • Review UX issues, designs, and workflows
  • Review outstanding ticket assigned to users previously.
  • Check in with designers about problems they are facing.
  • Feedback from any research previously done regarding tickets.
  • Assign designer or community members UX tickets. This includes deadlines and expectations of work completed.
  • We will review status of Rev the engine. Any new findings, results, or feedback.
  • Close out tickets if completed.


Schedule

  • The Sig UX-UI meeting will be on every other Thursday
  • Time: 10-11pm PST
  • Location of meeting: https://discord.gg/Af6taCS4sq (discord chat room)
  • The “what’s new?” and “RTE” updates  will be on the opposite week as this meeting.

How can I use the Bi-weekly meeting?

  • Please add any specific agenda items you would like to talk about to the ticket.  https://github.com/o3de/sig-ui-ux/issues
  • We will address any agenda items first. These items should be related to outstanding tickets.
  • If you have specialty such as research, design, or a unique understanding of game development. Let us know so we can help facilitate where we can use your help the most.
  • Offer to be a note taker. We always need some help here. Facilitating a meeting and being a note taker can be tough, so any one willing to help will be appreciated.
  • Offer to be a person willing to help put together agenda items and or review agenda items from previous meetings.


What should I bring to the bi-weekly meeting?

  • Nothing is required but the following items would be helpful
    • A list of ticket you are interested in addressing
    • An update on tickets you have been working on
    • Some prepared designs or documentation you would like us to review


Cut-off time / cancellation

  • For the UI/UX bi-weekly meeting the Sig UX/UI team will check the GitHub Agenda item ticket 24 hours before the scheduled meeting, if no one signs up in the session, we will lock down the agenda of that day.
  • If you are unable to attend after signing up, Please just reach out in discord or on the ticket to let us know about the change.

 


Event: SIG-Simulation Governance - 05/19/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: SIG-Simulation Governance

When:
05/19/2022
4:30pm to 5:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Monthly SIG-Simulation governance meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will discuss governance topics raised for consideration.


Now: Sig-build biweekly meeting - 05/18/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Sig-build biweekly meeting

When:
05/18/2022
10:00am to 10:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord #sig-build voice channel

Organizer: Deepak Sharma dshmz@...

View Event

Description:

Agenda:

 

Note :

 

- Meeting will be scheduled over discord channel (https://discord.gg/Ny73W84CeZ).

- Build SIG Discord - https://discord.com/channels/805939474655346758/816043576034328636.


Now: sig-graphics-audio issue triage - 05/18/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

sig-graphics-audio issue triage

When:
05/18/2022
10:00am to 10:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
sig-presentation discord

View Event

Description:
Weekly sig-presentation issue triage meeting to be held in the sig-presentation audio channel on Discord.


Now: sig-graphics-audio meeting - 05/18/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

sig-graphics-audio meeting

When:
05/18/2022
10:00am to 11:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
sig-presentation discord

View Event

Description:
Monthly sig-presentation meeting to be held in the sig-presentation audio channel on Discord.


Updated Event: SIG-Simulation Governance #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

SIG-Simulation Governance

When:
Thursday, May 19, 2022
4:30pm to 5:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London
Repeats: Monthly on the third Thursday

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Monthly SIG-Simulation governance meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will discuss governance topics raised for consideration.


Updated Event: SIG-Simulation Governance #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

SIG-Simulation Governance

When:
Thursday, May 19, 2022
4:30pm to 5:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London
Repeats: Monthly on the third Thursday

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Monthly SIG-Simulation governance meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will discuss governance topics raised for consideration.


Updated Event: SIG-Simulation Issue Triage #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

SIG-Simulation Issue Triage

When:
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
5:30pm to 6:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London
Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly SIG-Simulation issue triage meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will triage new issues in order of priority (Blocker/Critical/Major).


Updated Event: SIG-Simulation Issue Triage #cal-invite

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

SIG-Simulation Issue Triage

When:
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
5:30pm to 6:00pm
(UTC+01:00) Europe/London
Repeats: Weekly on Wednesday

Where:
https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g

Organizer: Tom Hulton-Harrop hultonha@...

View Event

Description:
Weekly SIG-Simulation issue triage meeting to be held in the SIG Simulation audio channel on Discord (https://discord.gg/QqvyuMAc9g).

We will triage new issues in order of priority (Blocker/Critical/Major).


Event: Sig-build biweekly meeting - 05/18/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Sig-build biweekly meeting

When:
05/18/2022
10:00am to 10:30am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord #sig-build voice channel

Organizer: Deepak Sharma dshmz@...

View Event

Description:

Agenda:

 

Note :

 

- Meeting will be scheduled over discord channel (https://discord.gg/Ny73W84CeZ).

- Build SIG Discord - https://discord.com/channels/805939474655346758/816043576034328636.


Event: Documentation & Community SIG issue triage - 05/18/2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>
 

Reminder: Documentation & Community SIG issue triage

When:
05/18/2022
9:30am to 10:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Discord (discord.gg/o3de): SIG Voice Channel #sig-docs-community

Organizer: Stephen Tramer stramer@...

View Event

Description:
Join the O3DE Docs & Community SIG for our weekly triage of open issues for the documentation, website, and O3DE. In our triage meeting we categorize and evaluate incoming issues that are the responsibility of the SIG, and assign PRs to our reviewer pool.

1 - 20 of 376